Sunday, May 11, 2008

FINALLY

well my 16th birthday came and went. in the course of one day I got a 79 camaro, my name on the sign at the gas station, and got 16 wheels for the race car. (the 16 wheels was just ironic we didn't plan it that way) but I'm sorry i haven't been on in so long there's so much to say. conclave, the team got excellent, one of only two teams to do so. I met lots of people from TX,OK,and AR. then I have to tell you about LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION COURSES, the simple fact I want to be a lafeguard explains alot about my personality, the respect, the responsability, the chlorine. well the classeswent off pretty easily, i got to save a "drowning" victim, and oh yeah I am going to turn in an application. anyway I better go so

signing off again,
SEMPER FI

7 comments:

Sea-gal said...

I'm glad to hear your birthday THAT YOU FORGOT (HA) was good. Sounds like a haul! Glad you're back on so I can keep up....Sue

Half Pint said...

Happy B-day!!

Bag Blog said...

Sixteen candles...Sweet Sixteen...it is all over-rated. The car sounds nice. Toby had a 74 Camero when we started dating.

Course of Perfection said...

16 with a new car...what a combination! Happy Birthday!

campfire stories said...

well actually it wasn't a NEW car it's nearly 30 years old, and it's a project car so the interior is decent, body's nice, and there IS NO ENGINE. so I gotta build it.
we're hopefully going to put a 350 out of an 87 IROC-Z so ya we're gonna keep it camaro.and it will look nice i promise

ChuckHopkins said...

Whad'ya need an engine for? Just push up the hills and roll down. =p

Inquiries said...

Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like it was great!